Further to the announcement from Prime Minister, Hon. Andrew Holness, on September 22, 2020 regarding Churches, please note the following:
1. Churches are prohibited from hosting funeral services, conventions and other special events.
2. Worship services continue within the existing guidelines, requiring temperature checks, sanitization and the mandatory wearing of masks.
3. Burials may have no more than 15 persons at the graveside, including the clergy and the funeral home personnel.
1) Family members may sit in the same pew, but out of charity for fellow congregants maintain social distance.
2) All persons are to wear a mask.
3) There will be a temperature check for congregants so that only persons with the normal temperature range enter the worship space.
a) Persons with a reading of 38 Degrees and over must return home.
b) Persons may sit in any of the marked seating spaces
c) Anyone feeling sick or has a cough should stay home, and anyone who has been in close contact with a COVID-19 patients must stay home.
d) Please travel with personal sanitizers.